IF TOPICS YOU READ ARE OFFENSIVE TO YOU; OR IF ACCESSING THIS SITE CAUSES YOU TO BREAK LOCAL LAWS, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Olongapo Barrio Barretto Baloy Beach

This is the skinny on travel to beach. Get off plane at Clark, pay a taxi 150-200 Pesos to go to Bus Stop in Angeles City. Take a bus for 108 or more Pesos to the city of Olangapoe. Pay a trike motorcycle Taxi 150 pesos and go to Baloy Beach,

The Lagoon Hotel across from Johans Hotel has 24 hour FREE WIFI, that seem to work in room 1 or 2, after that I doubt it. The concrete walls will stop the Internet. I am in room 1, therefore somehow it is going through the wall.

The cost of the room is 1000 Pesos, my change seasonally. I pay between 500 and 700 for a room in Manila, so this is about 10 Dollars per night to have 24 hour Internet access. The cost is 50 pesos, so if want to use for 6 hours it would be 300 pesos.

I need the speed of convenience. What to do here, the beach is empty. I think if I had a girlfriend that would lay in the sun, life could be excellent.

Note, a Philippine girl will not lie in the sun, Sort of like living in a Sports Bar here, with a beach to make the view better. Clark Airport - Say Bus Stop 150 Pesos Bus Stop - Say - Bus to Olaogapo - 108 and up. Olongapo- Say to trike 150 Baloy Beach - Lagoon or Johans. NOTE: Barrio Barretto is a Little town next to Baloy Beach. I am putting these directions up, I would love to have this with landmarks. To ask a taxi to go to some unknown beach is difficult, they need a landmark.

When I go to Olangapo, I say - Olongapoe Bus Stop 150 - and they will take me from the Lagoon Hotel to the Olangapo bus stop easy, then I can walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS